The students are are expected to be present on the re-opening and closing day of the school.its compulsory for every student to attend the morning assembly.Its compulsory for every student to attend the morning assembly.
- Its compulsory for every student to attend the morning assembly.Those who cannot attend due to some genuine reason should seek permission from the duty teachers.
- All students are expected to be in school campus by 8.30 a.m.
- The students are expected to note down the home-assignment and take it to the notice of thrir parents.
- Students must obtain at least 80% attendance during each academic year.Great importance is given to achievements of this goal.
- The school expects students to maintain discipline,decorum,punctuality and responsible behavior both in classroom and during the curricular activities in the school.
- Students moving in the corridor and up down must walk in silence.
- Students are not allowed to wear any gold jewellery to school.Girls may wear only one pair small earrings or studs.
- Students who have been sick on long leave should produce a medical certificate from their doctor on joining school.
- No student shall indulge in any of the practice given below;
- Spitting in or near the school buildings.
- Disfiguring or damaging any school property.
- Any form of gambling.
Our school has both high and higher secondary Education system. Groups offered in Higher Secondary level
- Biology with Maths
- Computer Science with Maths
- Vocational group
We have been consistently producing 100% result should achieved for the past four years in our school.
|S.Madhu Priya||2009-2010||SSLC||487/500||District II|
|S. Afrin Bargath||2008 - 2009||SSLC||490 / 500||District I|
|K. Ilayaraja||2008 - 2009||SSLC||489 / 500||District II|
|R. Priyanka||2008 - 2009||SSLC||487 / 500||District III|
|P. Muthamizh Selvan||2007 -2008||SSLC||488 / 500||District II|
|P. Safeer Ahamed||2006 -2007||SSLC||477 / 500||District III|
Welfare Schemes for the Students
Our institution set many schemes like "Free books, note books, and transport facilities for all the students. Its main objective is to help the poor, needy and the under privileged.